*Zinolin Teak Oil has been rebranded as Nordicare Teak Oil. It is produced by the same factory and the formulation is identical.
A non-toxic and varnish free oil to protect and care for indoor teak furniture, including mid-century and Danish modern teak.
This unique blend can also be used as a natural oil finish for restored teak.
- Formulated for oil finished wood such as teak, walnut, rosewood and oak.
- Protects wood from drying out and cracking.
- Enhances the natural color and texture of the wood.
- Perfect to use on antique teak furniture.
- Provides a natural matte finish.
- Made in Denmark.
If teak wood is exposed to a lot of sunlight, it can cause teak to gradually lose its natural oils and luster, however, the golden brown color can easily be restored with teak oil.
Apply in a thin layer with a soft cloth and let dry for 3-4 hours. Not for use on exterior or reclaimed teak furniture. Not for use on varnished, lacquered or rustic (outdoor) teak.
Size: 500ml per bottle.
Use with ZinolinTeak Oil
Contains drying oils, paraffinic oil, aliphatic hydrocarbons, and antioxidants. Color added.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.